Friday, July 30, 2010





How has your network changed the way you learn?

Choosing to continue my education has really broadened my horizons. It is because of the constant seek of knowledge that my network has changed, Such applications as blogs, googledocs, and wikis just to name a few has allowed me to reach out and communicate with others many miles away. With this has come collaboration and a plethora of resources far away yet at my fingertips.

Which digital tools best facilitate learning for you?

When it comes to work, emailing is the best tool that best facilitates learning for me. It is through email that I can communicate with my administrators, fellow teachers, parents, and even students in a professional and effective manner. When it comes to school, I have found the discussions and googledocs to be the best means of communication. And when it comes to my leisure time, text messaging is the best mode of communication.

How do you learn new knowledge when you have questions?

When I have questions, I usually google the question and depend heavily on the Internet for understanding and further research. When searching the Internet on a particular question, I am forded a plethora of sites to dissect for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Evonie,

    Great map! What do you do to connect with other professionals? I find that keeping up with what other teachers are doing helps me gather great ideas for teaching and learning. Personally, I use twitter and follow others like myself who like to share ideas, information, and teaching strategies.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the organization of your map. I was looking for some explanations as to why you placed items where you did (just a suggestion!)

    I too use Google like crazy! When there is something I don't know how to do or the answer to I find myself on google! It is great how we have answers at our finger tips!

    ReplyDelete